About International Artist Magazine
The magazine for artists by artists from around the world.
- 148 pages in every bi-monthly issue
- More like a book than a magazine
- More articles for your money
- High quality, full color glossy magazine in perfect binding
- Launched in 1998
In each 148 page bi-monthly issue of International Artist magazine we take you inside the studios of the world's best artists. They tell you the thought processes behind their creative methods and reveal their painting techniques.
You get to look over the shoulders of artists from all parts of the world to see what they are painting.
Beginners can take heart in reading that even the most accomplished professional artists are never satisfied.
If you are an artist with intermediate ability, you'll be able to compare your skills with artists in many other countries, where they are also satisfying their creative urges.
And for the professional artist - what's in it for you? This truly international magazine offers a unique opportunity to see your work exposed to a worldwide audience. It would be hard to find a medium that has the capacity to so comprehensively showcase and publicise your work than International Artist magazine.
The Anatomy of the Magazine
The magazine is formatted as follows:
- Artists by Country
- Feature articles where leading artists from that country invite you into their studios and demonstrate their working methods from start to finish.
- Master Painters Showcase shows outstanding artists who reveal what inspired them to paint the work shown and divulge the working process involved.
World Prize Winners
The paintings and the winners of the prizes in the major art competitions from around the world are featured as they are announced. You get to see what kind of paintings are winning the prizes.
In every issue of the magazine there is a new Art Competition for readers to enter using the Official Entry Form inside the magazine. In one year there are 8 subject categories:
- Florals & Gardens
- Abstract / Experimental Art
- Seascapes, Rivers & Lakes
- Favorite Subjects
- Still Life
- People & Figures
Painting Workshop Vacations
International Artist magazine is the world's largest organizer of painting vacations for practicing artists. The best art tutors, the best destinations and the best experience. Read all about our latest art vacation program in the pages of the magazine, or visit http://www.paintingworkshops.net.